Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Beginning. Welcome to NaniX Blog!

Hey!
My name is Marcos,
I made NaniX Gaming. At first I only made it to have fun, and share my Minecraft videos with the word. But now, with the positive people who have watch my videos I've decided to take it a step further!
For example now I do other game plays, as well as technology unboxings and reviews! I also like
unboxing video games for you all to see, and now with this and the power of youtube I will review games faster!
Thanks for all of you who support me!
It means a lot to me knowing that people out there are actually enjoying my videos!

In this blog I will update you with times I will upload new videos and new reviews.
but to see the actual reviews go to my other blog by clicking here

Don't for get to subscribe to me on youtube at youtube.com/naniXgaming
for future videos, and while you wait for new videos watch my older ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment