Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Nook Tablet | Unboxing and First Look Hands on

Good morning.
I got the tablet Nook tablet from Barnes & Noble. I purchase it at Bets buy for 250 plus tax, which isn't bad if this table is as good a they say it is. 
Now I can't really compare it to the iPad because its at a different level.
This nook is a gift for my girlfriend because she loves to read and he rooms getting too packed
with books so she needs to go the electronic way now.
She went to black friday and bought a nook! so i was like wtf! and she didn't even like it haha
so i pretty much told her that I was gonna buy her a nook tablet, she had gotten the nook red ear or something like that, it was just in black and white she didn't like it.
But when i took her to Best Buy to see the nook tablet she feel in love with the thing.
Since she already knew that was going to be her present she allowed me to unbox it and set it up for her.
Which iI happily did so if you want to see the Unboxing and first look hands on with the tablet check the out this video. Nook Tablet | Unboxing & First Look | NaniX Gaming

If you do see it please please leave me a comment like and favorite the video! 
thanks!
-marcos 

No comments:

Post a Comment