Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ello readers!
Marcos here for NaniX Gaming!

Yes its gaming but my channel does do technology I love technology!
And well check this shit out! Apparently Apple has been sending this invite to some reporters and journalist. And you can totally see that its going to be about the iPad 3!
Finally the rumors will be put to rest and the facts will be given!




The big thing about this picture is that it says "We have something you really have to see. And touch"
So as you can see I'm pretty sure they going to talk about there iPad 3! 

So many people are excited about this and so I'm I! 

I might not get this right away but I'm going to raise the money for it!

So what do you think?
What rumors do you want to be real?
Are you getting it? 





No comments:

Post a Comment