Monday, February 27, 2012

Playstation Vita - Released!

The Playstation Vita came out Feb 22, 2012.
It was a very anticipated system, after many years Sony has finally made a so call PSP2, NGP, well as Sony calls it PSVita!
It came out a few months ago in Japan. And the Western and European countries were just aching to get
their sweaty palms on the Vita. And now that it is out, the game reviewers such as inside gaming and other game magazines are giving it greta scores! 

I of course could not wait, it was wednesday. I had class at 11am!
But GameStop did not open till 10am. Yes, I was late to my class but it was worth it because I got to unbox this bad boy! 
I could not wait to play the VITA, I was extremely happy.


Of course I bought it! I unboxed it and everything. Did you pick it up in release day? Or are you waiting for a price cut?
Either way check out this awesome unboxing of the PS Vita! 
Please don't forget to thumb up, comment, and subscribe! 




-marcos


Please follow me on Twitter 
Circle me on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment